Saturday, September 29, 2012

Starbucks and Comrades

An Amazing time with lovely Friends. Check it out.


Hello my loves 
   I had the amazing opportunity to meet up with some old High School friends for a Marching Band Alumni football game. "Yes I was in Marching band, no It was not nerdy" 

Caught up with a couple of my close friends at Starbucks, and one of the employees (Also one of my friends from Highschool) Gave us these delicious vanilla mocha frappe samples.

Yum! :3

I had an amazing time, it was great to catch up with everyone. I was supposed to wear a Band shirt, but as you all know. Fashion comes first. 

     
And I have a new LookBook Video and Photos coming soon of this outfit that I wore.
Stay tuned. Have a Beautiful Night/Morning.
-Blessed Be

No comments:

Post a Comment