Monday, November 19, 2012

Hookah


 So Yesterday,
   I had the pleasure to hang out with some of my close Gal's, which resulted in McDonalds, Hookah and of course talking about sex (story of my life). I'm such a lightweight in regards to Hookah, I'm TERRIBLE, I usually end up knocked out with a headache. This is usually once in a blue moon event. Good news, I made a great OOTD Video that I will try to get out to you guys very soon.
   I have a second job now at JCP, and I couldn't be anymore happier to start. I'm so anxious I woke up at 3:30 AM, but with a busy schedule and school around the corner it will be very difficult, but I can't wait to move my life in the right direction. Anywho Enjoy these pictures of my night.





 And I guess I was passed out when everyone decided to kiss me.......

What is life even?

No comments:

Post a Comment